The Sawmill Museum's Wishlist
All not for profits rely on the goodwill and generosity of their community. The Sawmill Museum is very grateful of citizens and businesses alike who donate needed items to the museum.
The museum's wishlist:
1. Craft Supplies: Kits, Scissors, Staplers, Tape Dispenser
2. Office Supplies: Printer Paper, Cardstock, Organizers, Shelving
3. Exhibit Artifacts and Props: Artifact cases, artifact stands, mounting items, collection preservation items, etc.
4. Paper Towels & Cleaning Supplies: Things to make the toilets sparkly, window cleaner, vacuums, brooms, exterior cleaning supplies.
5. Educational Programming Supplies: Educational guides and posters about STEM with an environment focus, chemistry kits, calculators, and more!
It doesn't have to be stuff!
Do you have a unique service you can lend to the museum? The museum is always grateful to receive expert opinion, a finished marketing product, and leads on fundraising and more!