Saturdays during the school year are Family Days. Most programs are scheduled from 10am-Noon. Programs are craft related or thematic. Check our event calendar for specifics. Every day there is a special table for scavenger hunts, coloring pages, word searches, and more!
Midwest Lumber Train
The perfect capstone to a day out is a relaxing train drive around the grounds of the museum. For $2 per rider, enjoy a twenty minute train ride. The train is perfect for adults and kids alike. Add it to any birthday party for a 15 minute ride. Cost is still $2 per rider for birthdays.
The museum offers a great value for families. Become a member today for $50, and receive FREE admission for 365 days.
The Gateway Community is the perfect vacation and staycation spot for families.
Visit Clinton's CVB Page for More Places to Visit:
1. Eagle Point Park
2. Felix Adler Children's Discovery Center
3. Clinton Showboat
4. Clinton County Historical Society
5. Mississippi River EcoTourism Center
6. Windmill Cultural Center
7. Heritage Canyon
8. Bickelhaupt Arboretum
9. Clinton LumberKings Baseball
10. Clinton Symphony Orchestra
11. Prairie Pastures Dog Park
13. Clinton Lumberkings
1. Symphony of Lights: November 22-December 30th
2. Dutch Days in Fulton: First Week of May
3. Fulton Fall Festival
4. Adler Festival at Children's Discovery Center
5. Clinton Smoke House
6. Clinton Library's Book Festival
7. Farmer's Market on Wednesdays and Saturdays
The Sawmill Museum: